October 2nd, 2020
The Acoustic Bruce Springsteen
An intimate performance with The Last of the Duke Street Kings Trio
Please check the bottom of the page for more information on new ticketing protocols
The Last of the Duke Street Kings
"This music is forever for me. It's the stage thing, that rush moment that you live for. It never lasts, but that's what you live for."
- Bruce Springsteen
Just as the Boss says--we live for the moment when we break down that wall, reach the crowd and get you into the show. We feel so privileged to be able to do that, and when it happens--knowing that you are having a rockin’ good time--there is no better reward for us. That’s the essence of DSK. We provide an experience that transcends the ordinary. If we were to sum up the spirit and performance aesthetic that drives the group, one word comes to mind: AUTHENTICITY. Eight (and sometimes more!) talented musicians who bring you Springsteen’s actual high-energy sound and performance dynamic--not just cover versions of the songs, but faithful reproductions of the Boss’ own studio and live versions. From the delicate, lightly textured introduction of Thunder Road to driving all-out power of Born to Run to the jazzy complexity of Jungleland, we lay everything on the line for you. This is the full package, and we are both pleased and proud to be able to deliver it to you!
220 Elgin St. 2nd Floor
Doors at 8:00pm | Show at 9:00pm
$55 for a 5 person table
NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR
Tickets include a limited edition high resolution show poster!
If you'd like to support the artist, but are not wishing to attend the event in person, you may donate to the artist by selecting the ticket option "Artist Donation (Non-Attending)"
• We will only be selling tickets in advance through www.liveonelgin.com
NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR
• Fill out your 4 or 5 person table with members of your household or 10 person social distancing bubble
• Upon purchasing a table, you will be contacted with more information, as well as a time slot to arrive in. Please arrive promptly during your time slot
• Please use common sense & do no attend if you or anyone from your household is feeling ill; if you have traveled outside of the province within the past 14 days; & if you, or anyone you have been in contact with is awaiting a test result for COVID-19
• Non-medical cloth face masks are mandatory. If you do not arrive with one, one will be provided for you
• No cash will be accepted at the bar
For more information please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.