March 12th, 2021
Dan Kelly Trio at Live! on Elgin
A socially distanced folk concert!
Dan Kelly Trio:
Dan Kelly is a singer-songwriter and guitarist based out of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Upon graduating from Algonquin College’s Music Industry Arts program, Dan began to focus heavily on writing music and playing shows in Ottawa and the surrounding areas. Shortly after, Dan began traveling Canada, playing shows in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Dan is known for his use of traditional finger-picking style with an ambient twist. Dan is constantly striving to create new sounds that best convey the intention behind his lyrics, all while creating a sensory experience that transports his listeners into the musical mood he creates. With a his brand new EP 'Carry on Through EP' to be released on October 1st 2020, Dan is continuously working on his musicianship and looking forward to gaining experiences throughout his life and musical journey.
March 12th, 2021 (a back-up date will be arranged if the Ontario Lockdown is extended)
220 Elgin Street, 2nd floor
6:30pm Doors | 7:30pm Showtime
$60 per table of 4
NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR
If you'd like to support the artist, but are not wishing to attend the event in person, you may donate to the artist by selecting the ticket option "Artist Donation (Non-Attending)"
• We will only be selling tickets in advance through www.liveonelgin.com NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR
• Fill out your 4 person table with members of your household or close contact bubble
• Upon purchasing a table, you will be contacted with more information, as well as a time slot to arrive in. Please arrive promptly during your time slot
• Please use common sense & do no attend if you or anyone from your household is feeling ill; if you have traveled outside of the province within the past 14 days; & if you, or anyone you have been in contact with is awaiting a test result for COVID-19
• Multi-Layer cloth face masks are mandatory. If you do not arrive with one, one will be provided for you
• No cash will be accepted at the bar
For more information please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.